Instructions for submission procedures.
The 4th REEPE 2022 paper submission and review processes materials will be entirely electronic and will be conducted online to the following member of conference organizing team:
Dr. Mohamed A. Tolba, Co-Chair and technical program chair: email@example.com.
The process are explained as follows:
Full Papers: Authors who wish to participate in the conference need to register and submit full paper (5/6 pages, 2 column in IEEE template format) at September 01, 2021 combined with a registration for each submitted full paper. For the IEEE template, See REGISTRATION section.
The full paper should clearly explain the originality and the relevance to the fields, and should be uploaded in electronic format. All submitted full paper will be evaluated by a peer review process.
Note: The unqualified paper will be rejected directly. In this regard, the authors and participants should write their papers very well containing the figures, tables, equations, and clear explanations of their scientific work. It is very important to avoid the plagiarism percentage (Camera-ready) that will be checked on the full paper.
The papers must be clearly structured including the following sufficient scientific parts:
- Paper title;
- Author(s) (name, title, affiliation, full mail address, e-mail address);
- Relevance, scientific significance with a brief review of the literature;
- Setting of the problem;
- The theoretical part;
- Practical significance, suggestions and case studies, the results of experiments;
The deadline of full paper submission will be at November 30, 2021. In addition, the notification of acceptance will be at December 15, 2021.
Copyrights form of IEEE: Will be informed by IEEE after deadline submission and notifications of acceptance.
Camera Ready (Plagiarism): The plagiarism of all full papers must be checked (Camera Ready). The final version of an accepted full paper will appear in the conference proceedings provided that at least one of the authors registers. This must be carried out at September 01, 2021 as start day, and the final notification of acceptance will be considered at December 15, 2021.
Complete a properly formatted proposal
Papers should be formatted for standard A4 size paper using IEEE conference proceedings templates found on:
Use the following guidelines when preparing your proposal:
Length of the full paper: The authors are allowed a total of 6 pages and the minimum is 5 pages:
Although not encouraged, authors can have papers longer than 6 pages, but not exceeding 8 pages. Each of the extra two pages will incur a fee (1500 Rubles or 25 Dollars). Any paper that exceeds the 8-page limit will be rejected without review.
Language: All papers must be in English.
Page size and margins:
· Papers should be formatted for standard A4 size (210 x 297 mm) paper.
All printed material including text, illustrations, and charts, must be kept within the print area.
The top, bottom, left, and right margins and the space between the two columns must be as set in the templates and not changed.
Typeface: To achieve the best viewing experience for the review process and the conference proceedings Times-Roman font must be used. If a font face is used that is not recognized by the submission system, your paper will not be reproduced correctly. Use font sizes as used in the template.
Title: The title should be centered and in 24-points size. Do not use LaTeX math notation (e.g., $x_y$) in the title; the title must be representable in the Unicode character set. Also try to avoid uncommon acronyms in the title.
Author list: The authors' name(s) should appear below the title with capital and small letters. The authors' affiliation(s) should appear below the names with capital and small letters. The order of the authors on the document should exactly match in number and order the authors typed into the online submission form.
Abstract: Each paper should contain an abstract of 100 to 200 words that appears at the beginning of the paper. Use the same text that is submitted electronically during the on-line submission process.
Index terms (keywords): Enter 4 to 6 keywords separated by semicolons. Keywords may be selected from the IEEE keyword list found at:
Verify that your final paper is IEEE Xplore compliant
The 4th REEPE 2022 papers will be included in IEEE Xplore®. Therefore, all final paper files must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specifications for compatibility. If your final paper file is not IEEE Xplore-compliant then it will be automatically withdrawn from presentation and publication.
More details on creating IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files can be found under "File Format" discussed in "Prepare a properly formatted proposal" above.
In order to facilitate the process of creating and verifying PDF files, 4th REEPE 2022 has registered for use of the IEEE tool: IEEE PDF eXpress. This is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compliant PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore-compliance (PDF Check function).
In order to verify that your final paper is IEEE Xplore-compliant please follow the steps below:
1. 1. Go to the (IEEE PDF eXpress) and log-in as follows:
First-time or Returning users:
2. a. Click "New Users - Click Here".
3. b. Enter XXXXXX (announced soon) for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
4. c. Fill the needed information to Create Account and submit. Even if you have used those information previously for an account, you can use them again.
5. d. A message declaring an IEEE PDF express plus account is created will appear. Click on Continue button which will open your account home page and showing the title status
6. 2. Click on "Create New Title".
7. 3. Enter a title information and click on Submit file for Checking or Converting.
8. 4. You can then upload source file to convert it pdf or upload a pdf file for checking.
9. 5. It is recommended to create a new account if you are returning later to use IEEE PDF express plus site.
10. 6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed. Take one of the following actions:
11. If the PDF submitted fails the PDF check:
12. a. Submit your source file for conversion by clicking "Try again", then "Submit Source Files for Conversion" OR
b. Read the PDF Check report, then click "The PDF Check Report" in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions OR
c. Click "Request Technical Help" through your account.
13. If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress converted PDF:
14. a. Resubmit your source file with corrections by clicking "Try again", then "Submit Source Files for Conversion" OR
b. Submit a PDF by clicking "Try again", then "Submit PDF for Checking" OR
c. Click "Request a Manual Conversion" through your account.
15. If the PDF submitted passes the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress Converted PDF:
16. a. Log back into your PDF eXpress account and approve your PDF for collection.